[Radio-announce] REMINDER: Speaking Out for the Blind- Request for Questions- National Industries for the Blind (NIB) Manager of Public Policy and Advocacy Tony Stephens

mccallen3 at comcast.net mccallen3 at comcast.net
Tue Jun 30 12:50:19 EDT 2015

REMINDER:

Hi Speaking Out for the Blind listeners,

I will be interviewing National Industries for the Blind (NIB) Manager of Public Policy and Advocacy Tony Stephens for a future full episode on Wednesday July 1st. Tony has severe tunnel vision in one eye and is totally blind in the other eye.

He’ll talk about his vision, path to working in public policy, and how NIB enhances the personal and economic independence of people who are blind by creating, sustaining, and improving employment.

I welcome any questions that you may have for this guest, and I’ll read most, if not all of them on the air.

Just reply to this message with the question, your name, and where you’re from.

The deadline for submitting questions is Wednesday July 1st at 6AM Pacific Time.

Thank you.

Brian McCallen

Speaking Out for the Blind Producer and Host

ACB Radio Mainstream