[Radio-announce] Need a reprieve from noise and chaos?

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Tue Jun 30 17:14:26 EDT 2015

Oh yeah. Me too. So join me "In The Quiet."

I'm sitting here, working on the show, as construction is going on next
door.

Outch! That sounded like chalk on a blackboard. Lol

It will be nice when the work day is done or slowed, to listen under some
headphones, and tune out the noise.

Let's do it together!

http://acbradio.org/interactive

or by phone:

231 460-1047

Option 4.

And next week, it's ACB convention week! I won't be there in person, though
will be glued to ACB Radio. Other important things happen during the time
when my shows air, so I will not be doing either show next week.

I hope you'll tune into the convention. It's so special, so good and
exciting!

For the fourth year now, Jeff Bishop has put the convention downloadable
calendar into both iPhone and Android file. and it's available if you wish.

The ACB 2015 Convention Calendar

Click on link and subscribe: https://t.co/N83KbE85Ne #ACB15

Meanwhile, I hope to see you tonight.

Huggles, and no muggles!

Debbie Hazelton

Hoping you feel the light within you

And see it through your mind's eye, in others!

We can do this together!

Bravo!