[Radio-announce] May I join you today with "The Good Energy Mix?"

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Mon Mar 9 10:28:26 EDT 2015

I’d love to keep you company at work or, however you’re spending your time today! Catchy tunes! Silly laughter and crazy conversation!!!

Come join!

There’s nothing like ripples of laughter and good music to keep us warm and help us roll into Spring, just around the corner!

11:00 A. M. EDT.
http://acbradio.org/interactive <http://acbradio.org/interactive>, today and, if you want a double dose on Friday,
http://midtownradio.org <http://midtownradio.org/>

Let’s hang out together! Whatever is going on with either of us is always lighter when we get to spend time together! :-)

Debbie Hazelton:
Helping People Feel Better, One Person At A Time!
 ((including you, if you wish!)
Check out my Debsite!
http://debbiehazelton.com <http://debbiehazelton.com/>
Let’s make a new week happen in positive ways together!