[Radio-announce] Today's Worship Unlimited.

Alex Banwell alexbanwell777 at googlemail.com
Wed Mar 11 12:25:13 EDT 2015

HI everyone.

Although today's Worship Unlimited is a pre-recorded show, it is all new
content, and contains the usual variety of music, plus listener requests, so
I do hope you'll be able to join me on ACB Radio Interactive between 1 and 4
pm eastern.

This pre-recorded show is a one-off, as I usually do my best to broadcast
live.  However, although I won't be around while the show is airing, I'll
still be happy to receive your emails and tweets for later.  You can contact
me by emailing:

Worshipunlimited1 at gmail.com,

Or tweeting:

@Worshipunltd.