[Radio-announce] MainMenu Brings You More From CSUN 2015 This Week...

David Tanner david.tanner100 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 23:05:02 EDT 2015

MainMenu brings you coverage from CSUN 2015 including the latest news from
Hims Incorperated and American Thermoform Corperation...

We find out all the latest developments going on at Hims including
announcement of a few new products expected in the next couple of months.

David Woodbridge demonstrates the Hims Blaze EZ.

And, we round up this week's coverage with the latest information on what is
going on at American Thermoform.

Keeping you informed and up-to-date is our business at MainMenu...

Main Menu can be first heard on Fridays at 9:00 pm Eastern time. It airs
throughout Saturday on ACB Radio Mainstream.

http://www.acbradio.org/mainstream

ACB Radio Mainstream can also be heard on the phone by calling 231-460-1047
and choosing the appropriate option for ACB Radio Mainstream.

Main Menu is also available in the iTunes store, in the iBlink Radio app for
IOS and Android devices, and is available to Radio Reading Services around
the world.

http://mainmenu.acbradio.org/rss.xml

Visit the Main Menu website at

http://mainmenu.acbradio.org

Follow MainMenu on Twitter at:

http://www.twitter.com/mainmenu

Subscribe to a list where you can interact with other Main Menu listeners
and the Main Menu staff by sending a blank email message to:

mm-friends-subscribe at acbradio.org