[Radio-announce] The Be My Eyes App, April 1st at 10:30PM Eastern/7:30PM Pacific on Speaking Out for the Blind

mccallen3 at comcast.net mccallen3 at comcast.net
Thu Mar 26 16:49:02 EDT 2015

The Be My Eyes App – Wed April 1st 10:30PM Eastern/7:30PM Pacific

Denmark’s Visually Impaired Inventor Hans Jørgen Wiberg has developed a special Phone app to help blind people accomplish important everyday tasks, including navigating a room and reading a milk carton. The special app is called Be My Eyes and Hans joins us to talk about that app.

To listen to this week’s Speaking Out for the Blind, go to: http://acbradio.org/mainstream , and choose one of the links under “Listen to ACB Radio Mainstream;” or call 231-460-1047, and when prompted, press “1” for ACB Radio Mainstream.