[Radio-announce] This Sunday on ACB Radio

Denny Huff denny at gatewayfortheblind.com
Fri Mar 27 12:40:56 EDT 2015

Join Chip and Denny this Sunday as they will be bringing you a very special
Pre-Easter Easter edition of Encouragement for the Journey, playing songs
about

the death, burial, and ressurection of Christ.

Every Sunday morning on ACB Radio Interactive at 9:00 a.m. CST.

Listen on your PC or your smart phone:

 <http://acbradio.org/sites/default/files/streams/interactive-broadband.pls>
http://acbradio.org/sites/default/files/streams/interactive-broadband.pls

We hope you will join us and tell a friend about the program.

If you miss one of our shows you can find several of the most recent ones by

going to:

 <http://encouragement.podhoster.com/> HTTP://Encouragement.PodHoster.Com

Playlist:

01. The Hoppers - Let the redeemed say so

02,. The Isaacs - Cry from the cross

03. The Old Paths - Long live the King

04. Mark Trammell Quartet - Calvary medley

05. The Anchormen - Good news from the graveyard

06. The Carolina Boys - Good news

07. The Crist Family - Lift up the cross

08. Legacy Five - When they found nothing

09. Mark Bishop - Your Easter Sunday is on its way

10. The McKameys - Visions of Calvary

11. The Anchormen - Borrowed and barely used tomb

12. Harvest - Calvary

13. Gordon Mote - Who am I

14. The Wilburns - Had it not been

15. The Freemans - Once was enough

16. Dallas Holm - Rise again

17. Don Francisco - He's alive

18. The Ascension Quartet - Hallelujah for the cross

19. Greater Vision - The blood hasn't ever changed

20. Jason Crabb - What the blood is for

21. The Hoppers - He erased it

22. The Torchmen Quartet - Room at the cross

23. The Village Singers - When I see the blood

24. The Whisnants - Nail it to the cross

25. The Talleys - His life for mine

26. Guy Penrod - The old rugged cross made the difference

27. Carroll Roberson - Beyond the cross

Send your request to: request at gatewayfortheblind.com