[Radio-announce] This Sunday On ACB Radio

Denny Huff denny at gatewayfortheblind.com
Fri May 1 07:23:44 EDT 2015

Encouragement for the Journey will feature the Skyline Boys this Sunday from
9:00 to 11:00 CDT.

 <http://acbradio.org/sites/default/files/streams/interactive-broadband.pls>
http://acbradio.org/sites/default/files/streams/interactive-broadband.pls

Listen on your PC or your smart phone:

If you miss one of our shows you can find several of the most recent ones by
going to:

 <http://encouragement.podhoster.com/> HTTP://Encouragement.PodHoster.Com

Playlist:

01. The Gospel Enforcers - Sign me up

02. Mylon Hayes Family - Bigger than any mountain

03. Greater Vision - So much God

04. Legacy Five - It's good to know

05. The skyline Boys - Joy for the journey

06. The skyline Boys - Cool drink of water

07. The Skyline Boys - Until God turns this thing around

08. Jim Brady Trio - Good Lord willing

09. Voices Won - Guess what Zacchaeus found

10. Tammy Jones Robinette - What I've seen, what I've heard

11. The Reggie Saddler Family - The real thing

12. Mark Bishop - I'm listening for the call

13. The Skyline Boys - Sing it brother sing it

14. The Skyline Boys - Makes me wanna go

15. The Skyline Boys - I'm a new man

16. The Down East Boys - If I know Him

17. Barry Rowland & Deliverance - He's still God

18. The Kingdom Heirs - When the story of my life is told

19. Sunday Drive - Happy, happy, happy

20. Allison Speer - The only real peace

21. Beyond the Ashes - So amazing to me

22. The Skyline Boys - Till the storm passes by

23. The Skyline Boys - There is a river

24. Tribute Quartet - God wants to hear you sing

25. Freedom Quartet - I won't walk without Jesus

26. The Skyline Boys - Oh yes I'll live in glory bye and bye

27. The Skyline Boys - Movin' out of here

28. The Skyline Boys - I'll put on a crown

Send your request to: request at gatewayfortheblind.com

**********************************

ENCOURAGEMENT FOR THE JOURNEY

WITH

CHIP AND DENNY

Every Sunday morning at 10:00 EST on ACB Radio

 <http://acbradio.org/sites/default/files/streams/interactive-broadband.pls>
http://acbradio.org/sites/default/files/streams/interactive-broadband.pls

Archived at:

 <http://encouragement.podhoster.com/> HTTP://Encouragement.PodHoster.Com

Bringing you some of the very best in yesterday and today's Gospel music.

SOUTHERN - COUNTRY - BLUEGRASS

Follow us on Twitter: Chip_and_Denny