[Radio-announce] Tomorrow On ACB Radio

Denny Huff denny at gatewayfortheblind.com
Sat May 9 08:26:29 EDT 2015

This Sunday on Encouragement for the Journey we pay a tribute to Mom's.

 <http://acbradio.org/sites/default/files/streams/interactive-broadband.pls>
http://acbradio.org/sites/default/files/streams/interactive-broadband.pls

Two full hours of songs about Mom's starting at 9:00 AM CDT.

If you miss one of our shows you can find several of the most recent ones by
going to:

 <http://encouragement.podhoster.com/> HTTP://Encouragement.PodHoster.Com

Playlist:

01. Karen Peck, Sheri Easter, and Joyce Martin, the best of friends - I'm a
mom

02. Lynda Randle - Woman after God's own heart

03. Heaven's Mountain Band - Daddy preaching, mama singing

04. The Greens - Mama's heart

05. Ernie Dawson & Heirline - If I could hear my mama pray again

06. His Song - Midnight

07. Jimmy Fortune - Thank God for mama and daddy

08. The Dunaways - I'll never let you go

09. The Hoskins Family - God gave you to me

10. The Homestead Pickers - It's good we had it bad

11. The Wilburns - Mama

12. The Williamsons - Monday

13. The Booth Brothers - She still remembers Jesus name

14. The Florida Boys - Mama made it

15. BJ Thomas - Mama

16. Barry Rowland & Deliverance - My prayers are all over you

17. Jeff Treece - Living on mama's prayers

18. Lauren Alaina - Like my mother does

19. Sandi Patty - A mother's prayer

20. Heaven's Mountain Band - Mama's new song

21. The Isaacs - Mama's teaching angels how to sing

22. The Kingsmen - When mama prayed

23. The Kingdom Heirs - Hello mama

24. Gordon Mote - Pray about everything

25. New Journey - Mama taught me so well

26. The Village Singers - mama's treasure

27. Karen Peck & New River - There's something going on

Send your request to: request at gatewayfortheblind.com