[Radio-announce] Let's do it! "The Good Energy Mix", today!

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Mon May 11 10:03:25 EDT 2015

I'm digging down into the music troves to bring up fresh pieces to help us
all step into this new week! Let's step into it together!

There's lots of new energy coming at us, to us, through us, brewing in us!
Can you feel it? Energy, calling our attention, seeking to bring out our
best!

And with great music, and the incredibleness of the air waves, giving us
tangible connection, we can rise to this new week together!

Instead of carrying that tune, let's let the tunes carry us!

Woo hoo!

Yeah!

That's the ticket!

11:00 a.m. EST.