[Radio-announce] Journey Begins in Just One Hour

Christopher Gray chris at moblind.org
Mon May 11 17:08:15 EDT 2015

Hello to All:

The Journey into Jazz begins in just one hour.  Today we feature songs all of
which have the word "blue" in the title.  We begin with Bix Beiderbeck's Blue
River and end with Benny Golson's Blue Streak.  And, there is lots of fun
in-between.

To listen, go to acbradio.org/interactive, choose Play, and then select your
player of choice.

See you soon.

Your ACB Radio Jazzguys,
Chris and Don

Christopher Gray, Executive Director
Missouri Council of the Blind

5453 Chippewa
St. Louis, MO 63109
Phone:     (314) 832-7172
Toll-free: (800) 342-5632
Fax:       (314) 832-7796

Like Jazz?  Want to know more about jazz?
Tune into "A Journey into Jazz" with the ACB Radio Jazz Guys, Chris and Don.
Listen live each Monday at 6:00 P.M. Eastern, 3:00 P.M. Pacific
Find us by going to acbradio.org/interactive and clicking the Listen link.
Can't listen live? go to www.jazzguys.libsyn.com for the podcasts! Or, subscribe to us through
iTunes or TuneIn Radio.
Don't have a computer?  You can now listen to ACB Radio on the phone by calling (231) 460-1047.