[Radio-announce] REMINDER! Speaking Out for the Blind- Request for Questions- Janet Dickelman and 2015 ACB Convention

mccallen3 at comcast.net mccallen3 at comcast.net
Tue May 12 12:24:38 EDT 2015

REMINDER!

Howdy Speaking Out for the Blind listeners,

I will be interviewing ACB’s very-own Janet Dickelman on May 13th.

Janet Dickelman is ACB’s Convention Coordinator. She joins us to talk about how ACB is gearing up for its 2015 Conference and Convention in beautiful Dallas, Texas. She’ll talk about some of the convention’s big events, including ACB’s famous general sessions, scenic citywide tours of various Dallas landmarks, and the fabulous Friends In Art showcase.

I welcome any questions that you may have for this guest, and I’ll read most, if not all of them on the air.

Just reply to this message with the question, your name, and where you’re from.

Deadline for submitting questions is Wednesday May 13th at 6AM Pacific Time.

Thank you.

Brian McCallen

Speaking Out for the Blind Producer and Host

ACB Radio Mainstream