[Radio-announce] On MainMenu This Week We Hear More About Moving From Jaws For Windows to The NVDA Screen Reader

David Tanner david.tanner100 at gmail.com
Wed May 13 23:01:09 EDT 2015

On MainMenu this week we feature Humanware - and the iBill Project along
with the second part of the presentation on moving from Jaws or Window-Eyes
to the NVDA free open source screen reader.

Jeff Bishop brings us an interview with a representative from Humanware.

Joseph Lee from NV Access gives us part 2 of his presentation on how to move
from Jaws or Window-Eyes to NVDA for your primary screen reader.

And, Jeff Bishop talks to the folks at the iBill Project about their money
reader being provided to blind persons in the U. S.

Main Menu can be first heard on Fridays at 9:00 pm Eastern time. It airs
throughout Saturday on ACB Radio Mainstream.

http://www.acbradio.org/mainstream

ACB Radio Mainstream can also be heard on the phone by calling 231-460-1047
and choosing the appropriate option for ACB Radio Mainstream.

Main Menu is also available in the iTunes store, in the iBlink Radio app for
IOS and Android devices, and is available to Radio Reading Services around
the world.

http://mainmenu.acbradio.org/rss.xml

Visit the Main Menu website at

http://mainmenu.acbradio.org

Follow MainMenu on Twitter at:

http://www.twitter.com/mainmenu

Subscribe to a list where you can interact with other Main Menu listeners
and the Main Menu staff by sending a blank email message to:

mm-friends-subscribe at acbradio.org