[Radio-announce] Fanny J. Crosby

Denny Huff denny at gatewayfortheblind.com
Fri May 22 08:47:52 EDT 2015

This Sunday on Encouragement for the Journey we will be featuring songs
written by Fanny J. Crosby, 1820 - 1915.  Fanny lost her sight at the age of
5 weeks and attended the New York Institute for the Blind.  She went on to
be one of the most prolific songs writer we have ever known writing over
8000 hymns with many of them still being sung in Churches today.  Some of
the songs she has written include Tell Me the Story Of Jesus, Rescue the
Perishing, Showers of Blessings and Blessed Assurance.

Sunday morning at 10:00 EST on ACB Radio.

 <http://acbradio.org/sites/default/files/streams/interactive-broadband.pls>
http://acbradio.org/sites/default/files/streams/interactive-broadband.pls

Or you can download the show by going to:
<http://encouragement.podhoster.com/> http://encouragement.podhoster.com.

Playlist:

01. The Old Paths - Wonderful life

02. Crossway - Walk on water kind of day

03. The Blackwood Brothers - Long gone

04. Greater Vision - Happy tracks

05. The Gaither Vocal Band - Redeemed

06. The Stutzman Family - Tell me the story of Jesus

07. The Hayes Family - Rescue the perishing

08. The Gospel Enforcers - Bones

09. The Gaither Vocal Band - He came down to my level

10. Debra Perry and Jaidyn's Call - Glory to God

11. Tribute Quartet - I will rise

12. Karen Peck & New River - Pray now

13. The Booth Brothers - If God didn't care

14. Artist unknown - Praise Him praise Him

15. Heirloom - I am thine, O Lord

16. Gold City - He hideth my soul

17. The Kingsmen - Beautiful home

18. The Kingdom Heirs - Wasted years

19. Gordon Mote - Meanwhile back at the cross

20. David Ingles - Now I have everything

21. Fair Haven Quartet - He's all I need

22. The Booth Brothers - Showers of blessings

23. The Martins - Pass me not

24. The Pfieffers - America medley

25. Artist unknown - In God we trust

26. The Skyline Boys - Blessed assurance

27. Artist unknown - Christ the Lord is risen today

28. Artist unknown - God will take care of you

29. Palmetto State Quartet - Room at the cross

30. Legacy Five - Send the light

Send your request to: request at gatewayfortheblind.com

Denny Huff

Gateway for the Blind LLC.