[Radio-announce] Your Jazz Journey Begins Soon Now

Christopher Gray chris at moblind.org
Mon May 25 16:31:48 EDT 2015

Hi to All:

Please drop by today and help us celebrate Don's birthday with a great, live
show.  Today we feature songs with the word "love" in the title:  30 of them in
fact.  Also, we would love for you to text or call us to say "hi" and send Don
your good wishes.  Text us at (415) 577-5601, or call at (314) 659-8420.

To hear the program, goto http://www.acbradio.org/interactive, choose a player
and proceed until you hear the radio.  Look forward to seeing all of you there.

All the best,

Your ACB Radio Jazz Guys:
Chris and Don

Christopher Gray, Executive Director
Missouri Council of the Blind

5453 Chippewa
St. Louis, MO 63109
Phone:     (314) 832-7172
Toll-free: (800) 342-5632
Fax:       (314) 832-7796

Like Jazz?  Want to know more about jazz?
Tune into "A Journey into Jazz" with the ACB Radio Jazz Guys, Chris and Don.
Listen live each Monday at 6:00 P.M. Eastern, 3:00 P.M. Pacific
Find us by going to acbradio.org/interactive and clicking the Listen link.
Can't listen live? go to www.jazzguys.libsyn.com for the podcasts! Or, subscribe to us through
iTunes or TuneIn Radio.
Don't have a computer?  You can now listen to ACB Radio on the phone by calling (231) 460-1047.