[Radio-announce] Audio Now is currently down

Larry Turnbull larry at acbradio.org
Thu May 28 20:43:47 EDT 2015

Hi all,

It has come to my attention that many people are having trouble reaching ACB
Radio on the phone as well as reaching the ACB Braille Forum on the phone as
well.

I have contacted AudioNow and they have informed me that there is an outage
in the 231 area code which is located in western and northwestern Michigan.

The phone companies are working in the area to restore services and AudioNow
does not know when they will be restored.

I will keep checking this evening and let you know when the services have
been restored.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Larry