[Radio-announce] Double convention coverage this Weekend: Washington and Ohio

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Tue Nov 3 20:50:06 EST 2015

It’s 2, 2, 2 conventions in 1 weekend!

That means double the resources, strategies and fun we can potentially glean by tuning in to ACB Radio!

Washington Council Of The Blind will begin its coverage Thursday November 5, 2015 and it will end after the banquet on Saturday November 5.

To listen, and to find their schedule, go to:  <http://mandrillapp.com/track/click/30489975/acbradio.org?p=eyJzIjoiQkpaYi1XLXZ6LWZDUnF2bzRreDZrR3l1LVVBIiwidiI6MSwicCI6IntcInVcIjozMDQ4OTk3NSxcInZcIjoxLFwidXJsXCI6XCJodHRwOlxcXC9cXFwvYWNicmFkaW8ub3JnXFxcL2xpdmVcIixcImlkXCI6XCIzOWNiMzYyY2NjNDk0MzM0YTYzYmZjMWI4YWU4MzUxYlwiLFwidXJsX2lkc1wiOltcIjY4YjZjMjY3ZGMzZmIzMzNlNzZmMzdlNDM4NzRlY2Y1ODU5ZjcyZmVcIl19In0> MailFilterGateway has detected a possible fraud attempt from "mandrillapp.com" claiming to be http://acbradio.org/live

(Note: They will not be streaming their business meeting.)

The Ohio Council Of The Blind will begin its coverage on Friday November 6, 2015 and go through Sunday November 8.

To listen, and find their schedule, go to:  <http://mandrillapp.com/track/click/30489975/acbradio.org?p=eyJzIjoiY0ZrRzc1TjJjZ0QtelhqZFZTb2lKQmd1VjlZIiwidiI6MSwicCI6IntcInVcIjozMDQ4OTk3NSxcInZcIjoxLFwidXJsXCI6XCJodHRwOlxcXC9cXFwvYWNicmFkaW8ub3JnXFxcL3NwZWNpYWxcIixcImlkXCI6XCIzOWNiMzYyY2NjNDk0MzM0YTYzYmZjMWI4YWU4MzUxYlwiLFwidXJsX2lkc1wiOltcImYxNjJiNmFjOGVhODEwZGY4YmQ4NzZmZGFiOGQ1MjMxMGM5ZGViOTVcIl19In0> MailFilterGateway has detected a possible fraud attempt from "mandrillapp.com" claiming to be http://acbradio.org/special

What an honor, to be so close to what goes on at these conventions, just by tuning in! In fact, many of us have noticed we learn more of what’s going on as we tune in than there in person amidst so many distractions!

We’re all in this together, and conventions just remind us, continue to show us, how we’re never alone in our needs and advocacy efforts. There are many people hard at work, out front and behind the scenes.

We hope you’ll tune in with us and be prepared to learn, enjoy and feel connected through ACB Radio, The Voice Of the Blind Community!

If you use an iOS device, don’t forget to grab our new app, ACB Link, from the app store. It’s as easy as tuning in, right there on the app!

Happy listening this weekend, to this double coverage of two of our wonderful affiliates!

Debbie Hazelton, and Larry Turnbull,

(ACB Radio Management)