[Radio-announce] Here's a GEM to start your day and week on the right note!!!

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Mon Nov 9 09:31:35 EST 2015

Good Morning!

Just as I was starting to write this, the power company knocked on the door announcing that the power will be out for an hour as they have to replace a transformer. I asked if they’ll have it on by the top of the hour. They said maybe but it may be close. So if I’m late, this is why. Otherwise, I’ll be there by 11:00 eastern or as soon to that time as possible.

Oh more sleep would have been good last night. Are you with me? I went to bed after midnight and was up before 6:00. Anyone else want to sit in my chair this morning? lol. It’s all good. I’m awake, though a cat nap with a might be in order.

Meanwhile, there’s lots of music ready to play, and it’s a new week for sure!

So much great change is happening with ACB Radio and ACB I can hardly contain myself!

Oh I so enjoyed the double convention coverage this weekend using ACB Link to listen, hands-free while I went about other tasks. It was great!

Lots more to chat about with those great wake-up and feel-good tunes!

11:00 A.M. eastern, or thereabouts.
http://acbradio.org/interactive
605-475-8130.

Happy day, happy music, May your week be a GEM of a week!

Do you want today’s show On Demand?http://acbradio.org/gem

Oh it’s a GEM of a show! :-)

Enjoy!