[Radio-announce] Journey into Jazz Coming Up at the Top of the Hour

Christopher Gray chris at moblind.org
Mon Nov 9 17:30:33 EST 2015

Hello to All:

In this episode, we feature a diverse set of music of Jazz renditions from
Showboat, vocalist Karin Allyson, and Cannonball Adderley.  This is a rerun, but
we thought those who missed it might enjoy hearing this one.

To listen, goto http://www.acbradio.org/interactive, choose your player of
choice and enjoy!

Your ACB Radio Jazz Guys, Chris and Don

Christopher Gray, Executive Director
Missouri Council of the Blind

5453 Chippewa
St. Louis, MO 63109
Phone:     (314) 832-7172
Toll-free: (800) 342-5632
Fax:       (314) 832-7796

Like Jazz?  Want to know more about jazz?
Tune into "A Journey into Jazz" with the ACB Radio Jazz Guys, Chris and Don.
Listen live each Monday at 6:00 P.M. Eastern, 3:00 P.M. Pacific
Find us by going to acbradio.org/interactive and clicking the Listen link.
Can't listen live? go to www.jazzguys.libsyn.com for the podcasts! Or, subscribe to us through
iTunes or TuneIn Radio.
Don't have a computer?  You can now listen to ACB Radio on the phone by calling (231) 460-1047.