[Radio-announce] Froggy Comes a-Callin'

Shannon Reece iluv2read at cox.net
Mon Nov 16 09:38:11 EST 2015

Good morning everyone, ribbit, ribbit, croak, croak.
A little bit of humor to say that I have virtually no voice. I’ve ben battling a cold since Tuesday, and today I woke up only to hear myself squeak, squawk and croak.
At any rate, sorry for the late notice but I’ll be back next MOnday at 10AM Pacific, 1PM Eastern for Reece’s Peeces with bells on, Christmas bells. I will miss everybody, but I’m sure you don’t want to hear me crackle and squeak.
Ho ho ho! Ah, that’s for next week.
Shannon