[Radio-announce] Speaking Out with ACBS Past President Jim Debus and Happy Birthday Jim!

mccallen3 at comcast.net mccallen3 at comcast.net
Mon Nov 16 12:38:25 EST 2015

ACBS Past President Jim Debus – Wed November 18th 10:30PM Eastern/7:30PM Pacific

ACBS Past President Jim Debus just celebrated his birthday last week. Happy Birthday Jim! As a gift and to honor this special occasion, I’m replaying my interview with him (which was conducted last June) this week. More info is below.

American Council of Blind Students (ACBS) President Jim Debus joins us to talk about the organization’s efforts to advance equal opportunity for high school students by promoting equal access, encouraging leadership in communities, and networking with students to discuss concerning issues. (Rebroadcast)

Listening to Speaking Out for the Blind is simple. You may:

1. Go to: http://acbradio.org/mainstream , and choose one of the links under “Listen to ACB Radio Mainstream”

2. Call 605-475-8130, and when prompted, press “1” for ACB Radio Mainstream.

3. Download the new ACB Radio Link app at http://link.acb.org .

4. Listen on the ACB Radio Tuner. Go to http://acbradio.org/downloads for more details.

And if you can’t listen to the broadcast of my show, the archive is always at: http://acbradio.org/speaking-out-for-the-blind .

Happy Listening!