[Radio-announce] Today's Broadcast

Christopher Gray chris at moblind.org
Mon Nov 16 18:19:57 EST 2015

Hi to All:

Unfortunately, our broadcast is not to be aired on ACB Radio today.  Apparently,
our announcement about moving may have caused ACB Radio management to change
passwords much earlier in the day than had been previously announced.
Certainly, that is what happened whatever the reason might be.

Partings always have their difficulties and perhaps this is no exception.

As we mentioned previously, if you write either Don or myself, we will be happy
to inform you about the future of Journey into Jazz.  In the meantime, we wish
only good things for all.  We apologized for not being able to present our
regularly scheduled program one final time.

Sincerely,

Chris and Don