[Radio-announce] perk your ears up cause the music is coming!!!

Mike Bernard mbern6516 at aol.com
Wed Nov 18 11:20:40 EST 2015

Having a stressful week? Don't know if you're gonna make it to that long
board meeting tomorrow? Well I've got just the thing to perk you up: great
music! Join me tonight at 7 Eastern, 6 central, 5 mountain, and 4 pacific,
for The Best Of Yesterday and Today. I'll crank up all those favorites from
disco, new wave and today all for you. Gotta  request? E-mail me at

Mbern6516 at aol.com <mailto:Mbern6516 at aol.com>

Or search for and call or IM me on skype at smiley-guy218. See you tonight!

Mike

Do you love classic rock? Would you like to shake your groove with 80s new
wave and 90s hiphop? If so, check out my show every Wednesday night from 7
to 9 pm on ACB Radio Interactive at

www.acbradio.org/interactive