[Radio-announce] Some Hahahahahholiday music anyone?

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Mon Nov 23 10:01:23 EST 2015

Hi There! Good new day and new week!

For some, it’s always too early! The day, the new week, the season! Bah humbug! It’s such a short season, imho. So today, I’m beginning with music for Thanksgiving, holidays, humor, snow and wintery songs. I hope you enjoy it along with me.

It’s said that one of our greatest ways to feel better or continue feeling good is through gratitude. I adore Thanksgiving! The day, the parade, the food! Oh to cook and eat the food! Yum! Randy and I talked so much about this in our last “Cooking With The Hazelnuts.” For some, it’s the turkey, for many, the trimmings. I like it all. And for some, it’s Mac and Cheese, for others, rutabaga . Kind of reminds me of that story about the blind men and the elephant. And when we can share food, story, music, thankfulness, the love of ACB, or just love, joy and goodness together, wow! Add in some humor! Double wow!

Hope you’ll be with me today!

11:00 A.M. EST.
http://acbradio.org/interactive <http://acbradio.org/interactive>
By phone: 605 475-8130.
OnDemand:
http://acbradio.org/gem <http://acbradio.org/gem>

Stick around for Shannon with Reece’s Pieces. It’s bound to be great!

And come back tomorrow night, 7:00 P.M. for “In The Quiet.” I’ll be bringing in some quieter holiday and other seasonal music along with plenty of ambient music.

Check out the holiday special, 6-hour Yin and Yang with Brian and Rick on Thursday at 6:00 P.M.!
http://acbradio <http://acbradio/>.org/interactive
thanks always for listening to ACB Radio, brought to us by ACB!

Enjoy! Happy Thanksgiving!