[Radio-announce] Happy Thanksgiving one and all!

Mike Bernard mbern6516 at aol.com
Wed Nov 25 10:57:03 EST 2015

Chances are, that many of you probably have been awake since 5 this morning,
cooking, cleaning, and getting the house ready for your friends and other
relatives coming over tomorrow. Need some music to help energize your
groove? take a breather and Join me tonight at 7 Eastern, 6 central, 5
mountain, and 4 pacific, for The Best Of Yesterday and Today. As part of
tonight's show, in honor of the Thanksgiving holiday festivities, I've got
an old-time radio program from Jack Benny that dates back to November 28,
1948. It's 28 minutes in length, so I'll use it to close out the program. Of
course, this does mean, that I'll have to cut the playlist down in order to
fit Jack and his gang in, but that's ok, as it's the holiday season, and
it's all about (You), our loyal listeners to whom we are all so grateful
for. But during the (music) section of the show, if you got a  request,
E-mail me at

Mbern6516 at aol.com <mailto:Mbern6516 at aol.com>

Or search for and call or IM me on skype at smiley-guy218. Also, I'm
excepting recordings of holiday greetings and sentiments for my special
up-coming holiday show on December 23.  if you have greetings or other
holiday sentiments that you'd like to share with your friends, loved ones,
and the world, You can record them and send them to me via email attachment
at the above email address and I'll play them during the show that night.
The deadline for submitting recordings, is Monday December 21. See you
tonight.

Mike

Do you love classic rock? Would you like to shake your groove with 80s new
wave and 90s hiphop? If so, check out my show every Wednesday night from 7
to 9 pm on ACB Radio Interactive at

www.acbradio.org/interactive