[Radio-announce] Gobble Gobble, Knock Knock! It's Knock on Corn!

Tyler Juranek tylerpolkaman at gmail.com
Fri Nov 27 00:18:54 EST 2015

Hi All,
Please join me this Friday, November 27 for the Knock on Corn program!
This week, not only do we feature the fantastic Country songs, but we
also dive into some Christmas tunes!
If you missed last week's program, I mentioned something about a
renovation of my studio, so you will have to come and listen this week
and find out all of the details!
The fun all starts at 12 P.M Eastern for two hours!
To listen, visit
http://www.acbradio.org/interactive/
Also, listen on demand, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, by going to
http://www.acbradio.org/corn/
Hope to see you there!
Tyler Juranek