[Radio-announce] Journey About to Begin

Christopher Gray chris at moblind.org
Mon Oct 19 17:39:02 EDT 2015

Hi to All:

In just under 30 minutes, join us for this weeks Journey with your ACB Radio
Jazz Guys, Chris and Don.  This week, we pay tribute to great jazz musicians who
have taken their next journey in the past several years.  We begin with Phil
Woods, and then feature a number of additional musicians no longer with us.
\
To listen, goto http://www.acbradio.org/interactive, choose your player of
choice,and listen with us for two hours of great jazz.

Your ACB Radio Jazz Guys:

Chris and Don

Christopher Gray, Executive Director
Missouri Council of the Blind

5453 Chippewa
St. Louis, MO 63109
Phone:     (314) 832-7172
Toll-free: (800) 342-5632
Fax:       (314) 832-7796

Like Jazz?  Want to know more about jazz?
Tune into "A Journey into Jazz" with the ACB Radio Jazz Guys, Chris and Don.
Listen live each Monday at 6:00 P.M. Eastern, 3:00 P.M. Pacific
Find us by going to acbradio.org/interactive and clicking the Listen link.
Can't listen live? go to www.jazzguys.libsyn.com for the podcasts! Or, subscribe to us through
iTunes or TuneIn Radio.
Don't have a computer?  You can now listen to ACB Radio on the phone by calling (231) 460-1047.