[Radio-announce] coming up tonight at 7 on TBYT

Mike Bernard mbern6516 at aol.com
Wed Oct 21 15:41:38 EDT 2015

Hello everyone,

Join me in about four hours for The Best Of Yesterday and Today! Due to some
technical issues last week caused by some naughty gremlens tampering with
the system, I'm going to have to do a repeat of last week's show. I won't
exactly play the (same exact) things, well maybe some of the same things,
but I've added extra songs here and there to make things more current and
relevant. As always, requests and dedications are welcome at

mbern6516 at aol.com

or via skype at smiley-guy218. I've noticed that the feedback has been quite
quiet over the past few months. Like I stated in a previous post, I'm very
approachable, so don't hesitate to contact me. See you tonight.

Mike

Do you love classic rock? Do you crave those long-lost new wave eighties
hits? Would you like to whoop it up and shake your groove with 90s and two
thousands hiphop? If so, check out my show on ACB Radio Interactive at

www.acbradio.org/interactive