[Radio-announce] On MainMenu this week, and, something new next week?

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Fri Oct 23 13:12:10 EDT 2015

Hello Everyone,

As we approach the release of Jaws For Windows version 17 we want to provide
as much information as possible before the release.  MainMenu is pleased to
present this week a presentation given by Mr. Eric Damery, Vice President of
Blindness Products for Freedom Scientific, and originally aired on the "Tek
Talk" program on www.accessible world.org on Monday October 19th and aired
on MainMenu with the kind permission of the fine folks at Accessible World.

Next week, don't miss it, an All New MainMenu show coming to ACB Radio
Mainstream!!!

Are we all in for a treat! Meet the whole team, listen for a new music bed
and much more! We are sooo excited and believe you will be too!!! There are
wonderful surprises in store and we think you will be very happy as are we,
with these changes. Stay tuned!

MainMenu can be heard at 9:00 P.M. Eastern.

http://acbradio.org/mainstream

By phone:

605-475-8130.

Debbie Hazelton