[Radio-announce] coming up tonight at 7 on ACBRI

Mike Bernard mbern6516 at aol.com
Wed Oct 28 13:31:15 EDT 2015

Hello everyone,

Join me in about six hours for The Best Of Yesterday and Today! As always,
requests and dedications are welcome at

mbern6516 at aol.com

or via skype at smiley-guy218. I've noticed that the feedback has been quite
quiet over the past few months. I'm very approachable, so don't hesitate to
contact me. See you tonight.

Mike

Do you love classic rock? Do you crave those long-lost new wave eighties
hits? Would you like to whoop it up and shake your groove with 90s and two
thousands hiphop? If so, check out my show on ACB Radio Interactive at

www.acbradio.org/interactive