[Radio-announce] It's an All New MainMenu!!! FW: Highlights for this week!

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Wed Oct 28 22:25:18 EDT 2015

Wow! Am I proud to introduce you to our new co-hosts of MainMenu:

Jason Castonguay and Randy Rusnak.

Many of you know Jason from the Friends In Art Showcase, his memorable, show-stopping piano playing and singing. Equally, some of you know him as a Mac and iPhone user as a rather behind-the-scenes individual who often has answers to questions asked regarding numerous aspects of the tech/computer/sound equipment world.

Likewise, you may well know Randy from his many years of podcasting, his co-hosting with me on Cooking With the Hazelnuts, and most recently, as the producer of the tutorial in our new iOS app ACB Link.

There’s nothing like good team work, and these two have it! They are talented, inquisitive, funny, knowledgeable hard workers.

Enjoy with me as Jason introduces us to this week’s show.

Hello everyone.

The following is a brief list of what is being featured on this week’s Main Menu. Wow! Ready or not, here it comes. Oddly enough, I’ll be at work when the first airing occurs, but I think I’ll sneak an earbud in so I can listen.  :)

1.	Opening and introduction
2.	ACB Radio staff introduces new Main Menu cast
3.	BARD Info: How It Works, How You Can Join,

& A Brief Demo of BARD Mobile for iOS by Jason Castonguay

4.	 Interview with Judy Dixon regarding latest update to BARD Mobile for iOS
5.	Wrap-up

MainMenu can be first heard Friday evening at 9:00 P.M. Eastern

http://acbradio.org/mainstream

By phone: 605 475-8130.

Much more to come!

Thanks always for listening to MainMenu and ACB Radio!

Debbie Hazelton, on behalf of the MainMenu Team!