[Radio-announce] coming up tonight at 6 on ACBRI

Mike Bernard mbern6516 at aol.com
Sat Oct 31 08:26:24 EDT 2015

Hello again Desert Skies fans!

It's me, Mike B, hoste of The Best Of Yesterday and Today. I'll be sitting
in for Jeff again, with the Desert Skies Program tonight. If there's
something in particular that you'd like to hear, feel free to email me at

mbern6516 at aol.com

or you can send me a Skype request at smiley-guy218. Hey Rick and Deb, if
either of you are viewing this post, I heard you two make the announcement
about my filling in for Jeff on your show a couple weeks ago. In order to
help spread the word, would you mind making that announcement on your show
again today? Thanks. Hopefully we won't have any server problems this time.
But then again, it is Halloween, so keep your fingers crossed, (smile). I'm
also hoping to have more listeners on board tonight. We'll also be looking
at more of the news and now's in blindness-related technology. I've got
three more very cool and slick devices from BaumUSA, as well as some hip
happenings going on at the NFB to tell you about. So join me in the desert
tonight from 6 to 9 pm Eastern, 5 to 8 central, 4 to 7 mountain, 3 to 7
pacific, 2 to 5 Alaskan, 1 to 4 Hawaiian, and 11 to 2 UK. Wow! I did it!
That's certainly a mouthful of time zones! Ha ha. right here on ACB Radio
Interactive. See you all tonight at six. It's no trick, but it will
certainly be a treat.

Mike

Do you love classic rock? Do you crave those long-lost new wave eighties
hits? Would you like to whoop it up and shake your groove with 90s and two
thousands hiphop? If so, check out my show on ACB Radio Interactive at

www.acbradio.org/interactive