[Radio-announce] re-posting of message

Mike Bernard mbern6516 at aol.com
Tue Sep 1 12:41:05 EDT 2015

Greetings to everyone on the ACBRI friends and announce lists, as well as
those of you who are on the Internet-radio groups list and the winamp4blind
lists:

For some reason my original post didn't get through to you. Hopefully it'll
make it this time. Let me know if you get it this time.

Hey what's up happy almost Wednesday. The first day of September is upon us
music fans!

It's Mike here back with another week of stupendous music, entertainment and
who knows what else I may have in this mixed bag of tricks and treats. I've
got quite a show lined up for you this week. This Wednesday, we'll discuss
what new and fresh albums are coming out this month, take a look at which
celebrities were born on the current day, share a laugh or two with comedian
Kevin James and check out what's up in history, as well as music history.
For those of you who are Taylor Swift fans, we'll check out where she's
going on her world 1989 tour and when. Of course, I'll be sure to make
plenty of room for all your requests and song dedications as well. So join
me won't you? This coming Wednesday, September 1, 2015 at 7 for The Best Of
Yesterday and Today. For requests and/or song dedications send email to

Mbern6516 at aol.com <mailto:Mbern6516 at aol.com>

Or Skype smiley-guy218.

To listen go to:

http://www.acbradio.org/interactive

Don't forget, that we can also be reached via tapin radio and via the Iblink
radio app on your favorite I device. I'll see you tomorrow.

Mike

Do you love classic rock? Do you crave those long-lost new wave eighties
hits? Would you like to whoop it up and shake your groove with 90s and two
thousands hiphop? If so, check out my show on ACB Radio Interactive at