[Radio-announce] New number for ACB Radio

Larry Turnbull larry at acbradio.org
Wed Sep 2 12:36:43 EDT 2015

Hi all,

AudioNow has given ACB Radio a new phone number.

The new number is 605-475-8130.

This replaces the 231-460-1047 number that stopped working a few days ago.

I wrote back to AudioNow to see about getting a replacement number for the
ACB Braille Forum and haven't heard back from them yet but hopefully they
will be able to get a working number for that service as well.

I will let everybody know when either the ACB Braille Forum number is
working or we have a new number for it.

Thanks.

Larry Turnbull
ACB Radio Managing Director and ACB Server Administrator