[Radio-announce] Come visit the Farm... One more time!

Tyler Juranek tylerpolkaman at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 12:45:05 EDT 2015

Greetings everyone!
After one week of resting after work done on my mouth, I have
returned, ready to open those gates into the farmyard, and bring you
the final edition of Wacky Wednesday on the Farm!
Today, we will have some wonderful music, talk about years long gone
and past, all of your requests, and, would you believe it, a guest!
So, we will see if she can keep me in line for those three hours,
won't we? Hahaha!
Also, be sure to be tuned in for the third hour of the program, as we
have a special surprise! I can't wait to unveil it!
So, won't you tune in?
The fun all starts today, just after Alex Banwell and Worship
Unlimmited! That is 4 P.M Eastern, 3 P.M central, 2 Mountain, 1
Pacific, and 9 P.M in the UK.
To listen, visit http://www.acbradio.org/interactive/
Hope to see you for the final edition of Wacky Wednesday on the Farm!
Tyler Juranek