[Radio-announce] Celebrate End of Summer and Kids Back to School on today's Yin Yang Show with special guests on ACB Radio Interactive

Rick E Morin rick.morin at comcast.net
Thu Sep 3 10:39:08 EDT 2015

Hi friends,

Celebrate the end of summer and kids back to school on today's Yin Yang Show
with special guests on ACB Radio Interactive from 6 to 9PM Eastern at
http://acbradio.org/interactive.

A special note to all who access ACB Radio via their telephones: The new
number to call is 605-475-8130.

Brian is in Sao Paulo Brazil and I will be joined with special guests Carl
Richardson and Jim and Caroline Denham in Brian's chair. Yes, it takes 3
people to replace Brian!!

We've lined up some great songs lamenting the end of summer and going back
to school. You can also expect some fun conversation and Green Bay Packers
smack. I am also looking forward to Jim telling us about his trip to
Pennsylvania to get Brian's Pig Belly!!

... And this just in .. the Federal Judge has overturned Tom Brady's
suspension in the Deflategate saga.

Hope you can join us for this special Yin Yang Show. And after the Yin Yang
Show, stay tuned for the fantastic Global Beat with Ann Sylvia from 9 PM to
midnight Eastern.

Hope you can join us..

Rick