[Radio-announce] Special Broadcast This Sunday On ACB Radio Interactive

Denny Huff denny at gatewayfortheblind.com
Fri Sep 4 08:34:20 EDT 2015

This Sunday on Encouragement for the Journey we will be playing songs about
laboring for the Lord and with the 14th anniversary of 911 coming up on
Friday, we will also have a one hour tribute to the emergency responders,
the firefighters, the police and to the innocent victums of that fateful
day.  Including live reports, testimonies, excerpts of  news recordings and
songs about this great nation and the  love our God has for us.

It's all this Sunday morning at 10:00 EST on ACB Radio Interactive...

http://acbradio.org/sites/default/files/streams/interactive-broadband.pls.

Or if you miss it on Sunday morning you can go to:
http://encouragement.podhoster.com and either listen online or download the
show to your PC or smart phone.

Playlist:

01. The Littles - God is doing a work

02. The Cathedrals - We'll work

03. Jeff & Sheri Easter - Working on a road

04. Vocal Union - Keep on working until He comes

05. Karen Peck & New River - God likes to work

06. Gaither Homecoming Friends - Working on a building

07. Our Tribute to 911

08.  Tony Gore & Majesty - Labor in the vineyard

09. Legacy Five - I'll keep working, watching, and waiting

10. The Mckameys - Work in the field

11. The Anchormen - All in a Sunday's work

12. The Greens - Let's get to work

13. The Steeles - All things work together

14. Ricky Skaggs - A work of love

15. Bill & Gloria Gaither - We'll work 'til Jesus comes

Send your requests to: request at gatewayfortheblind.com