[Radio-announce] Today I'll be on for even longer on ACB Radio Interactive.

Kevin Minor kminor65 at outlook.com
Sat Sep 5 11:55:42 EDT 2015

Hi all you great fans out there, whether oscilating or not.

I'm doing something that I haven't done in a long time.  I'm going to be on
for six straight hours on ACB Radio Interactive.  Jeff Bishop has other
things going on today, so I'll be filling in for him.  This will be an
extended Anything and Everything, where I play all kinds of audio recordings
from the late 1800's through today.  You can hear the show by going to

http://acbradio.org

and choose the Interactive link on that page.  I'll also be taking requests.
Send, not only requests, but whatever else you like via email to

mailto:kevin at acbradio.org

and if I have it and it's airable I'll play it.

On today's show we'll have the weather for Lexington, KY, talk about some of
the local sports, prayer requests, and we can't forget the Bullwinkle Joke
of the Week.  Also, you'll hear about The Great Cable TV battle that I got
into with my Cable provider.

All this, and who knows what else will be on an extra large Anything and
Everything on ACB Radio Interactive, starting at 6 p.m. Eastern, 3 p.m.
Pacific, and I think the Pacific time is also the correct time for most of
Arizona, where Jeff is located.

See you all soon.

Kevin Minor, Lexington, KY

kevin at acbradio.org