[Radio-announce] Cool Beans! The Hazel Nuts are on tonight!

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Sat Sep 5 15:33:12 EDT 2015

Oh yeah, and it’s beans, beans beans! I sneak in a demo of Bulletproof Coffee, and my homemade Hummus. And Randy gives a recipe for Barbecue beans, and we talk and laugh about many other kinds of beans, and ways of cooking them!

It’s all tonight at 9:00 EST.
http://acbradio.org/mainstream <http://acbradio.org/mainstream>

And by phone, the number is: 605-475-8130. The new number for ACB Forum the E Forum and ACB Reports is: 605 475-8154. We strongly apologize for the inconvenience these number changes have caused. It was beyond our control. We appreciate the many of you who like to call in and hear shows by phone!

The Hazel Nuts is now a podcast, approved by Apple, so you can search for it: Cooking With The Hazel Nuts
or still add it manually:
http://acbradio.org/hazelnuts.xml <http://acbradio.org/hazelnuts.xml>

Happy cooking, and, if you’re in the U.S., happy and safe Labor Day!