[Radio-announce] The Best Of Yesterday and Today coming up in 6 hours from now

Mike Bernard mbern6516 at aol.com
Wed Sep 9 13:18:26 EDT 2015

Labor day has passed, kids are back at school, but The Best Of Yesterday and
Today mozies on.

So join me tonight at 7 pm Eastern, 6 central, 5 mountain, 4 pacific, 3
Alaska, and 2 Hawaiian for The Best Of Yesterday and Today. Two full hours
of all your favorite hits from the 70s to the present. Requests and song
dedications are always welcome at

Email

Mbern6516 at aol.com <mailto:Mbern6516 at aol.com>

Or skype, smiley-guy218. See you tonight.

Mike

Do you love classic rock? Do you crave those long-lost new wave eighties
hits? Would you like to whoop it up and shake your groove with 90s and two
thousands hiphop? If so, check out my show on ACB Radio Interactive at

www.acbradio.org/interactive