[Radio-announce] I'll be on again for an extended Anything and Everything on ACB Radio Interactive starting at 6 p.m. Eastern.

Kevin Minor kminor65 at outlook.com
Sat Sep 12 15:32:52 EDT 2015

Hi.

Jeff Bishop's PC is acting up, so it looks like you get me again this week.
For six hours I'll be playing good tunes for you, as well as some chat about
different things.

This may be the last show I do, due to I may be homeless because of
something I just got.  I narrowly escaped death for having it, and if I use
this device to its full potential I may be kicked out of my apartment.  Tune
in and hear what I got.

To tune into the show, point your browser to

http://acbradio.org

and follow the links to listen to Interactive.  The email request box is
always open, so send those requests at any time for me to play.  My email
address is

kevin at acbradio.org <mailto:kevin at acbradio.org>

See you all at 6 p.m. Eastern, 3 p.m. Pacific on ACB Radio Interactive.

Kevin Minor, Lexington, KY

kevin at acbradio.org