[Radio-announce] coming up tonight at 7

Mike Bernard mbern6516 at aol.com
Wed Sep 16 09:41:28 EDT 2015

Hello again,

It's Wednesday, and almost time for another episode of The Best Of Yesterday
and Today with me, Mike B. Requests and song dedications are always welcome
at

Mbern6516 at aol.com <mailto:Mbern6516 at aol.com>

Or skype smiley-guy218. So point your web browser or portable device to

http://www.acbradio.org/interactive

and join me tonight at 7 for The Best Of Yesterday and Today. On ACB Radio
Interactive. Where your listening is our business.

Mike

Do you love classic rock? Do you crave those long-lost new wave eighties
hits? Would you like to whoop it up and shake your groove with 90s and two
thousands hiphop? If so, check out my show on ACB Radio Interactive at

www.acbradio.org/interactive