[Radio-announce] - from bakin' to bacon!!!cracked and cracklin'

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Sat Sep 19 20:25:03 EDT 2015

Do you know anyone who doesn’t like bacon? Oops! Sorry, vegans and vegetarians !  To the song: “Everybody doesn’t like something, but nobody doesn’t like eating bacon!” lol

We’re flipped, flipping out, nuts, crazed and cookin’  and enjoying the heck out of eating, feeding others, and sharing tips and tricks and recipes with you!

"Cooking With The Hazel Nuts!”

9:00 Eastern
8:00 central
7:00 pacific!
http://acbradio.org/mainstream <http://acbradio.org/mainstream>

Want us by phone?

605-475-8154.

Come have fun with us!
Debbie Hazelton (Aka, WuWuWacky Witch Hazel) and Randy Rusnak, AKA “The Big R.”
rrrrr rrrrr rrrrr!

Let us know if you make some of these goodies, and take them to a gathering with friends, or enjoy them with family!

The show replays every 2 hours throughout the broadcast day.
(whispering: And then it goes to podcast!)

Oh heck, we’re so proud we’re now on iTunes, but we want you to eat it hear it while it’s hot, first on ACB Radio! :-)

It’s all good.

Thanks so much for listening.

We hope you have as much fun as we do.

Happy cooking!