[Radio-announce] Planned maintenance on ACB Radio

Larry Turnbull larry at acbradio.org
Mon Sep 21 07:55:12 EDT 2015

Hi all:

There are some updates I need to make to the icecast server which will
require me to bring down all ACB Radio streams.

So I am going to apply these updates Tuesday September 22, 2015 around 7:00
AM eastern time.

The updates won't take long to apply so the outage shouldn't last more than
20 minutes.

Thanks for your patience and thanks for listening and supporting ACB Radio.

Larry Turnbull
ACB Radio Managing Director and ACB Server Administrator