[Radio-announce] Holy Kamoly! The Good Energy Mix is humming and purring today!!!

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Mon Sep 21 09:37:06 EDT 2015

Wow wow wow! I’m on my third Windows computer since mid July. Isn’t that nuts? And this one, finally, after I took the Dell back, this Asus is running  like new money!!! Oh, my God! I forgot how smoothly one could even run! This is slick! It’s zipety-do-da satis factual!!!

The playlist is done, and it’s ready to purr, sing and hum with fine new energy for this brand new week!

So come along and let the good energy just help to spark that light within and all around you as we move and groove into this new week!

What will this week bring?
What will you bring to it?

The Good Energy Mix!
11:00 A.M. EST.
http://acbradio.org/interactive <http://acbradio.org/interactive>

Want it by phone?

Let the Good Energy Mix play in your ears!

605 475-8154

So much to tell you! So much great music to play!

It’s upbeat! It’s happenin’!

See you there and then!

Debbie Hazelton
Ecstatic to have a smooth, slick, positively running Windows 10 machine!!!
Happy new week!