[Radio-announce] It's almost time for In The Shshsh! :-)

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Tue Sep 22 18:20:18 EDT 2015

Can you hear it, whispering in the day? Quietly calling beyond the noise of this and that going on?

It’s the almost palpable invitation that can sound boring, to some, yet when we succumb to it, it has the power for us to feel   transformed, making better outcomes possible!

Are you longing for more time and energy? What if you could gain more “elasticity of spirit?” What if gaining such, would lend itself to more win-win ideas and solutions?

Come join us! For some, Tuesday is known as

“In The Quiet Day.”

7:00 P.M. EST.

http://acbradio.org/interactive <http://acbradio.org/interactive>

Want it by phone?

605 475-8130.

(I gave the wrong one yesterday. So here’s a cool hint:
They both begin with 605 475.
8130 Radio
8154 Forum.
:-)

Take care out there! And when you want solace, come into the Shshsh! :-)