[Radio-announce] The Desert Skies show talks all things iChristmas ...

Jeff Bishop jeff at jeffbishop.com
Sat Sep 26 11:26:49 EDT 2015

Good Morning Everyone,

This weekend at 6:00PM Eastern I present the Desert Skies show. Yesterday was iChristmas day. This is the day many received their new phones from Apple. I give my extensive review of the new phone on the show. Is it worth buying the device? Many people are also forgetting some vital steps in their setup experience. I will review these factors as well. In addition to this we will be playing lots of great music and taking your requests. The show will be from 6:00 to 8:00 Eastern this week. Please join me on ACB Radio Interactive found at:

http://www.acbradio.org/interactive

Jeff Bishop