[Radio-announce] The Good Energy Mix helps to ready us for this new week!

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Mon Sep 28 09:45:00 EDT 2015

Hi There,

No matter what we’re feeling… Sadness, joy, contemplative, on-task, there’s nothing like good music to help us all move forward into this new week.

Many of us are feeling quite sad and reflective over the death of Marcia Dresser. A very deep loss for many. Marcia did much consistently to make the world a better place by being kind to each and every person she encountered. She is so well thought of and will be deeply missed. Whether you knew Marcia or not, I hope you will take time to appreciate those around you, making it a point to connect and make the most of the time you have. I think death gives us this opportunity, often in such a poignant way.

So here we are, new week, new day, after the second eclipse of this month!Can you believe we’re just about into October? Already? Wow! Fall, my favorite time of year!

Let’s make it good, together. Let’s choose to bring our best forward! I’ll bring the music, today, and many more times to come!

Best to you! Stay safe out there, wrapped up and tucked in with good energy!

Today, 11:00, The Good Energy Mix!
http://acbradio.org/interactive <http://acbradio.org/interactive>

By phone: 605 475-8130.

8130, it’s ACB Radio O O!