[Radio-announce] I'm ready for In The Quiet, how about you?

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Tue Sep 29 18:39:56 EDT 2015

Goodness! Has it been a day?

All I could think of is that I’m really learning that gratitude is the antidote for any frustration. I was shown this, as, in the midst of some more tech gremlins, I went into a meditative state and knew I needed to focus on appreciation.  It was one of those landmark moments.

It was with a deeper sense of presence that I put tonight’s playlist together.

I hope you can be there. Whenever any of us take the time to become centered, In The Quiet, even for a few moments, I feel certain, the whole world benefits, every cell within us and beyond!

May it work for you, in your way.

7:00 P.M. EST.

http://acbradio.org/interactive <http://acbradio.org/interactive>

By phone: 605 475-8130.

Thank you for listening, to the show, to ACB Radio, and, to yourself.

All best!