[Radio-announce] coming up tonight at 7 on ACBRI

Mike Bernard mbern6516 at aol.com
Wed Sep 30 11:47:11 EDT 2015

coming up tonight at 7 it's another edition of The Best Of Yesterday and
Today with me, Mike B. it's twin spins this week. For each song, I'm going
to play two hits from the 70s back to back, followed by two 80s tracks back
to back, proceeded by two 90s songs back to back, and--well you get the
idea. I've also got some exciting news to share regarding some upcoming
convention coverage this weekend. We've got two popular councils on board;
The California Council for the Blind, and the Illinoi Council for the Blind.
Tune in for details. Of course, we've got our usual today in history
segments of history and music too. So it looks like we'll have a packed show
filled to the rim! If you have any requests or favorite tunes, just send
them my way at

mbern6516 at aol.com,

Or via skype at smiley-guy218. Just point your I-device or other
computerized device to

http://www.acbradio.org/interactive

See you tonight!

Mike

Do you love classic rock? Do you crave those long-lost new wave eighties
hits? Would you like to whoop it up and shake your groove with 90s and two
thousands hiphop? If so, check out my show on ACB Radio Interactive at

www.acbradio.org/interactive